Aug 19, 2013

Fandom4Animals Outtake Teaser

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you guys know that the teaser for the second part of the outtake I wrote for Life, Love & Madame Esme is now on the blog of Fandom 4 Animals.

To read the teaser click here.

There is plenty time to donate to this amazing cause, whether you are writer or just a reader, please take your time to check out the website and leave a donation. Author sign ups close on August 24th and Donations are due on August 31st.



So what are you waiting for? GO DONATE NOW!

I'll leave you guys with a tiny extra teaser for you to read here. Lets see what Frenchward is up, huh?


Dinner was a silent affair, not even Justine filled in the tension with her usual chirpy voice. I guessed she could feel it for she was quick to excuse herself, forgetting there was ice cream for dessert. Not wanting for her to just leave like that, I picked up our empty plates and took them to the kitchen. I put everything in the dishwasher and pulled out the pint of Cherry Garcia ice cream I had bought the other day.
I pulled out a couple of bowls and set them on the counter. I sliced a banana and some strawberries then chopped some almonds, put everything in the bowls and scooped a ball of ice cream for each bowl, adding some whip cream on top. 
“That is too much sugar, ma douce.” 
I glared at him and picked the bowl for Justine, finding her in the TV room watching an animated movie. 
“Here, sweetie.” 
Justine smiled widely and grabbed the bowl. “Thank you, Bella.” 
I kissed the top of her head and went back to the kitchen, where I found Edward picking up my bowl of ice cream. 
“That’s mine.”
He sighed. “It is too much sugar for you, Bella. Especially at this hour, you are going to get sick.” 
I rolled my eyes and snatched the bowl from his hand.
“I haven’t had anything sweet today. I’ve been following the diet my doctor recommended and I can indulge tonight. Please don’t make a big deal out of this, Edward.” 
“But Bella, what is one day without any sugar?” 
I gaped at him. “Are you seriously asking me that? Do I need to remind you about food cravings?” 
He snorted. “Really? You believe in that?” 
I gasped. “Last time I checked, I was the one pregnant, Edward!” 
“There is no need to yell, Bella. You are acting like a child.” 
I narrowed my eyes and thought about kicking him in the chins, but refrained from it. 
He made to grab the bowl, but I took a step back, and with a wicked grin scooped some ice cream and shoved it in my mouth, then made a show of licking the spoon and hummed. 
“Mmm… so good!” 
“Real mature, Bella.” 
He tried to grab the bowl, but I pulled it back. 
“Bella…” 
“What?” 
ArrĂȘter, Isabella.” 
“Argh-ri-tea, Isah-bell-ah,” I mocked him, shoving another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

Oh Frenchward... *shakes head* You are in serious trouble! *giggles* ;)

Have a nice day everyone! Till next time.