Aug 16, 2013

I'M ALIVE!

Hey everyone!

Yes, I'm alive... Yes, I'm still writing... and for the millionth time, YES! I am re-posting The Perfect Girl soon.

But not until I'm 100% happy with it.

The reason why is taking so long is because, in simple words, I don't have the time.

I want to give the story the writing level it deserves, but that takes time, time that I unfortunately don't have much of as of lately.

Besides my time struggle, I've been up to my neck with two charity comps, and once the due dates have pass, I promise to post something! Whether is the first two chapters of TPG or Swans & Lions. We'll see...

In the mean time, those of you that donated to Fandom 4 Oklahoma must have gotten the comp by now and probably read the first part of the outtake I wrote for Life, Love & Madame Esme.

If you donated and read it, then you are gonna be happy to know that the second part of that outtake is almost finished and will be donated to Fandom for Animals.




As an animal lover, this cause is close to my heart, so please go check out the website and try to make a donation. To find out on how to donate, please click here.

The outtakes won't be posted until at least the end of October, so you would get to read it before anyone else, not to mention you will be receiving a ton of other amazing fics from several talented authors. To check who is also donating to the cause, click here.

So, go donate now! We would really like to go over the goal!

I'll be posting a teaser later this week here, but I have submitted a teaser of the second part of the outtake, so keep a eye out on the website for it!

That's all for today from me, thanks to those that donated and will donate, and I'll see ya'll soon.

I promise! xoxoxo