Nov 2, 2015

TPG Chapter 15 is UP!


Hey Everyone! The next chapter of The Perfect Girl has been posted!

You can read the story in any of the following sites:

   
For some reason I cannot log in to Twilighted. I'll post a link to the update as soon as I can upload it.

I'm going to try and be short, but I just want to apologize to you, my lovely readers. I know it has been too long since my last update. Real life got in the way and I had to prioritize my studies. It has been hard to adjust back into writing. I didn't write as much as I would've liked these past months, just a few lines here and there, just getting into the right mood turned out to be difficult. I'm very sorry. I hope it won't happen again, but I can promise you all that I WILL finish this story. No matter how long it takes. Okay?
Thank you to whoever nominated me as a Banner Maker and also The Perfect Girl along with my one-shots Let It Burn and They Will Pay for the 2015 TwiFic Fandom Awards. It humbles me to think people really enjoy reading what I write and make for the Twifandom.

Voting is now open and let me tell you IT WAS HARD PICKING MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE. The struggle is mighty real, people. Go check the awards and feel the pain of picking through such amazing stories. 

Click HERE to cast your vote.

That's all for now from me. Let me know what you guys thought of the update!

Till next time,