Apr 19, 2013

Life, Love & Madame Esme is Complete!



This story is now complete. You can read it on TWCS or download the pdf in the link below.


Just to clear things up...

I pulled the story, not fanfiction.net.

It turned awful when people not only accused me of plagiarizing the movie (which I didn't think I had done), but also people started reporting for the one single lemon I had posted. The guests reviews were getting to be too much, and I decided to just pull it and save myself some tears.

I apologize to all of you for the inconveniences, but I think I did the right thing by pulling the story.

I had planned on writing two outtakes for the story, but I won't anymore. I'm too hurt and I honestly feel stupid. I'm not sure if I actually plagiarized or not, so I don't want to give more ammo to those that accused me. Though if you watched the movie, you would see things were pretty different, except for a few lines and scenes at the beginning. 

In any case, if I write the outtakes I was planning, I will post them on TWCS and then post an update link here for you to download in pdf.

I'm going to take a break from fanfiction now. I will work on The Perfect Girl and To Thine Own Self Be True, but after that... I don't know.

Thank you for all your support and for reading.

Till next time,