Aug 3, 2015

News, Compilations and Promises

Hey everyone!

It's been a looong time, hasn't it? Well, let's just say it's been a very bumpy ride for me. Real life tends to act like a bitch and she definitely slapped me a few times since the last time I posted here.

In any case, I have good news for you, guys. I've been writing a few one-shots for different contests and charity compilations. I would like to take a minute to give a shout out to these charity compilations. Donations are still open, so just click on the banner to take you there. Several amazing authors are collaborating and just for a small donation, you will get outtakes, new one-shots and even some sneak peaks at new original fictions by several fandom authors. Go take a look and don't forget to help spread the word around!

http://fandom4lls.blogspot.com/p/where-to-donate.html

https://fandom4relief.wordpress.com/donate/

https://fandom4autism.wordpress.com/donate/

Writing my donations helped me tremendously in beating the crap out of the block I had with The Perfect Girl. I'd been battling with the chapter for so long, I even thought of just scrapping the whole thing and start from zero. Instead, I listened to my beta and simply started a new doc. Once I was able to get the scenes the way I wanted to, the chapter flowed better and I'm pretty content with how it turned out.

And yes, the next chapter is done. Both my beta and pre-reader have already seen it, but this is when I give you the bad news. I won't be posting the next update until I have at least 5 chapters ready. The reason for this is so I can get back to a regular posting schedule without having to rush through the chapter or make you guys wait a long time for it. The good news is that the others chapter are flowing and have most of them written. I just need to fine tune them before emailing them to the ladies with the red pens.

I hope you all understand, but if you want me to post the next chapter and then wait weeks for the next one, let me know! I promise to never abandon The Perfect Girl. That story is my baby and I WILL finish it. I swear.

Hope you guys have a great week. Leave me a comment below or PM me on Fanfiction.net if you got any questions.

Till next time,