Feb 20, 2014

Blog Updated + New Stuff

Hey everyone!

I finally put this bad boy into shape. He submitted to my demands and now he's serving me just the way I like it. He's now a good boy.

Now, about the blog... I finally got it to work the way I wanted. Blogger is a bit of a pain, especially for someone like me that likes to play around with the code. Luckily, I'm a smart cookie and have a backup of the backup of a backup of the blog's template, so if I screw up, it won't matter.

It's very hard for me to find a nice and simple blog template I like. I've been searching for ages for one, and I still haven't found one that would make me say: This is the one! So, in the meantime, this layout and theme will have to do.

I just don't understand why is it so HARD to commit to a template. I have done blogs for three contests now and all them turned out just perfect, so why cannot I do the same for my blog?!?! Oh the issues of a blogger lover...

In any case, while I continue on the search of THE ONE, I have updated the blog with new pics and a new pretty drop down menu. There is a surprise for those reading The Perfect Girl in the Picteasers section, so you should definitely check it out ;)

That's all for now from me... Happy Throw-Back Thursday!