Aug 28, 2013

Twists & Knots: Tie Me Down Sequel for T4T

Hello everyone!

As many of you know, I've been promising the Tie Me Down sequel for ages, and when I saw that Christmas Wishes T4T had opened sign ups, I immediately thought:

Why not finish it where it all started? 


Tie Me Down was originally a one-shot written for this cause, and since the epilogue seemed to have taken a life of its own, I decided to look at it as a sequel.


Twists & Knots will be donated in its entirety to this cause. Those of you that donate, will read it before anyone else! I posted a teaser a while ago, you can read it here, but I'll be posting another teaser once I have more to share. Just let me tell you that Domlisle will have a lot of explaining to do, especially when his mentor, Marcus, sends an invitation to his play party and things don't go quite as planned ;)

So, go ahead, check out this amazing cause! For more info on how to donate click here.

Till next time,