Nov 2, 2014

Great News: TwiFic Fandom Awards

Hey everyone,

Great news! I've been nominated in three different categories in the Twi Fic Fandom Awards

The Perfect Girl has been nominated in the category Favorite Drop Everything Fic.
A Little Pain has been nominated in the category Undiscovered Gem Fic.
And I've been nominated as a banner maker in the category Favorite DaVinci.

Thank you so much to whoever nominated me!


I encourage every single one of you to please check out the awards blog and cast your vote to your favorites, even if those aren't my fics. I totally get it, so no worries!  You do not have to vote in every category in order for your vote to be accepted, and you can vote every 24 hours.

Voting will close on November 8th, 2014.
To cast your vote go to:

twificfandomawards.blogspot.com/p/vote.html


There is an amazing list of fics nominated there, so if you are looking for a story to read (canon, non-canon, slash, all-human, alternate-universe, etc.) check it out! I swear my To-Be-Read List doubled in size after I did! LOL

There'll be a chapter teaser for The Perfect Girl next Saturday. I wish I could give you a date for the update, but alas...I signed up for way too many fandom things this month. It won't happen again. I hope. *knocks on wood*

Hope you guys a fantastic week and don't forget to vote!

Till next time,