Dec 4, 2014

What's Going On...

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being MIA, but the new semester is kicking my ass and I've been stressed out of my mind. I also made like 117 banners for the Twi Fic Fandom Awards, but that was something I had been working on for around 3 months, so it wasn't that much of a burden.

What's ruining pretty much everything for me right now is that I've been notified that as of January I'll be jobless. This worries me because I still have thousands of dollars in debt from medical bills. This past month, I've  barely had time to get home, eat dinner and then crash at the end of the day between my classes, trying to get extra hours and looking for another part-time job. So yeah...


The good news is that I've been writing. I HAVE, I SWEAR! I got a bit blocked on the next chapter, so I left it alone and started working on the next one (gotta love my OCD self for outlining everything before I even considered posting).

What does this mean? Well, it means that I'll probably do a double update once i'm done with the chapters, it all depends if I manage to finish both chapters and the next one after that. I want to stay at least one chapter ahead, so you guys won't have to wait so long. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the lovely reviews and PMs. I'll try to keep you all posted on my progress, but an update this month...it's just not gonna happen. Hope you guys understand and don't hate me for it. SORRY! Feel free to PM me with questions, I don't mind them.

I wish you all a 🎅 Merry Christmas ðŸŽ„ and a 🎉 Happy New Year ðŸŽ†