Aug 25, 2013

Helping A Fandom Friend

Hello everyone!

For those of you that are on facebook have probably heard of Mary and her struggle. She's a nice fandom friend that is in a very tough spot. If you want to know about Mary's story, click here. It's for this reason a few people have joined and decided to put together a fundraiser to help her out. We don't ask much, our goal is relative small compared to other fandom fundraisers, but it could be a new beginning for Mary.



I have signed up as a banner maker, so any author that sign ups to donate a story, feel free to contact me through my facebook page.



To find out how to donate, please go to the website or click here. If you would like to contribute with something else, then please contact the administrators.

I have faith in this fandom, and I hope all of you can help us give Mary the help she needs.

Till next time,