Nov 27, 2013

@DiorRobContest Results Are In...

...and I'm in SHOCK!



I never expected this, honestly! No one knew I had entered the contest, in fact, only my beta was aware I had an entry there. I promoted only the contest and even voted for a couple of favorites I read. I rarely enter contests, mainly because I just don't have the time, but this plot bunny wouldn't leave me alone and I HAD to write it.

As of yet, I have no intentions of expanding it, but maybe I will write another chapter to wrap things up as a thank you to everyone that voted.

I wanna thank Maugirl60 for betaing this for me, to all the girls @DiorRobContest for their awesome job at hosting this contest, and to all the readers that voted for this entry.

You can read my entry on the following sites:





Till next time,