Oct 22, 2014

TPG Chapter 14 Picteaser

Hey everyone.

I've been trying to upload on fanfiction.net for a while now, but I haven't succeded. Maybe it's because it's a new story or I don't know. I've been trying to upload the first two chapters of the story I donated to the Disaster Relief Compilation, but no luck.

Hopefully, by the time I get chapter 14 back from my beta the issue will be resolved and I'll be able to upload on Sunday *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*

Chapter 15 is almost done too. I've been busy with the TwiFic Fandom Awards, but I'm back on track and my pre-reader should have the chapter by Saturday/Sunday.

In any case, here's the picteaser, a long with a tiny teaser below.


His cell phone suddenly pinged, popping the bubble they had been in. He picked up his jacket and took the device out of the inner pocket. He tapped the screen and then let out a long sigh. “I need to go.” 
“Oh,” Bella said, a little disappointed. “Did something happen?” 
Edward cleared his throat. “Not really, but it’s getting late and…” He frowned and shook his head. “I’m sorry, but you need to know this.” 
Bella placed her hand on his shoulder. “What’s going on?” 
“Jane spotted a couple of paparazzi outside, and if I stay any longer, more will show up. Because of the law here they cannot approach me, but there is nothing I can do to stop them from taking photos.”
Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Till next time,