Jul 3, 2013

LL&ME Outtake Teaser

Hey everyone!

I've been bad with keeping updates on the blog, but I've been busy with fandom chairty comps, trying to finish my slash fic and also writing this outtake. Not to mention I'm about to start mid terms and my professors are kicking my ass right now, but oh well... C'est la vie!.

Anyways, there is a new teaser for the outtake posted on the compilation website, go check it out! Remember I'll be donating this outtake to Fandom for Oklahoma  We are so close to hitting the mark, so please make a donation today so you can receive this amazing compilation.

To read the teaser just click on the banner



That's all from me today. I'll see if I can update To Thine Own Self Be True in two weeks, after my mid terms. *crosses fingers* Wish me luck!

Till next time,