May 23, 2013

Come Back to Me is now COMPLETE!

Hey Everyone!

My May Drabble War entry is now complete at 65 chapters plus an epilogue.

Read on Fanfiction.net


I would like to thank everyone that read, followed, reviewed and added to their favorites this little drabble of mine. I'm glad you all enjoyed the story and I hope you guys will read my other VA drabble Color My Life With Your Love, if you haven't already.

Especial thanks to bboop12 for reviewing every chapter! Girl, you rock! *BIG SQUISHY HUGS*

To my lovely Nicia, not only you introduced me to the world of Vampire Academy, but thanks to your facebook group, I found the guts to write in this fandom. Thank you for your beta skills, I would have been lost without them. *blows you a kiss*

That's it, folks. I'm marking this story complete. I'll see you guys around with more soon, have no doubt about that!

xoxoxo