May 17, 2013

May The Words Be With Me!

Hello everyone!

So, this pesky little plot bunny was driving me crazy, but then I thought: Why not get rid of it during the Drabble Wars?


Well, excuse me, Mr. Potter, so is going off with a bunch of teenagers to the Ministry of Magic to face Death Eaters and possibly Voldemort. We'll talk when you bring Sirius back.


*clears throat* Anyways... I thought it was a brilliant idea, so I ran with it and here is the result.




They lived a fairytale and found their happily ever after, 
but in real life there are always more obstacles to overcome. 
One tragic event will put their love to the test on their road to forever. 
Vampire Academy. Romance/Angst. Rose&Dimitri. Rated M


I'm stepping out of my comfort zone for this one, I haven't written a really angsty story so far, but I think I'll do a good job at making my readers cry. At least, that's what I hope! *crosses finger*

To check out the rest of the stories participating in this month's Drabble Wars got to the Blog. If you are interested in participating, visit the Drabble Wars Forum on Facebook for more info and to sign up.

Hope you readers like this little endeavor.

Till next time,