Aug 11, 2012

August Drabble War!

LET THE WAR BEGIN! or at least get ready for it...

Yeah, I signed up for this magical (and stressful) event. Posting will start on Friday, August 17th and stories must be complete by Sunday, August 19th.

And boy, am I not a mass of nerves?! *bites nails*

Why, you ask? 'Cause I'm writing a freaking thriller! AND it's slash.

*facepalm*

What the hell did I get myself into?

So, while I freak out here, I'm gonna let you all know a bit about my story. Also, don't forget to check out the other entries at: http://drabblewar.blogspot.com/p/august.html


Pairing: Jasper/Peter
Category: Thriller/Mystery/Angst
Summary: When Jasper finds out his sister is dead, he knows that there's more than what meets the eye behind the events.With a degenerative eyesight condition, Jasper will try to uncover what really happened that stormy night, while at the same time trying to adapt to a world of darkness.

Alice   -   Jasper   -   Peter   -   Edward

For this story, I encourage everyone to find a safety blankie. My beta Penny has left me this face many times in her comments O__O so, yeah... 

My entry is a thriller based on a Spanish movie I saw a few years ago, and that I never really liked the main pairing or how it ended. I’m giving it some major twists and making it my own, but in its essence it’s the same plot as the movie. I won’t give the name of the movie until the end to avoid curious people to find out what happens. This is my first Twilight drabble and I gotta say I’m pretty excited to share it.