Jul 20, 2012

To Thine Own Self Be True Teaser

Hi!

I know I haven't updated since Monday, but Jasper hasn't been cooperating and I've been struggling with the next chapter, so much that I even deleted the whole thing and started it again *hangs head in shame*


Good news is that I might be able to kick in to high gear this weekend and I'll be able to lock myself in my room and type away to my hearts content! (I freaking cannot wait!)

In the mean time... here's a little teaser ;)




[UNBETAED]


A few weeks into his job hunting, Jasper had been at a coffee shop between yet another couple of interviews when an old friend from college had approached him.

Demetri Yanoz was a very nice guy, whom he had worked on a project back in college. They got along quite well, and had formed a sort of friendship back then.

Dimas, as he asked Jasper to call him, was in Seattle visiting his fiancée’s family. He told him all about Felix and how excited he was to getting married in six months. Then the conversation turned to work and Jasper had to admit he was unemployed.

Dimas had been happy to hear that, for he quickly offered Jasper a job. He needed a business partner to start his own graphic design company, and he had a big account to start a business with, it was for a known pharmaceutical company. It was huge opportunity, but Dimas needed someone to help him with the work load.


Jasper had been hesitant at first, since it was a lot of responsibility to take on so early in his career, but he was confident on his skills and, after talking about it with Alice, he gladly took the offer.