Jun 8, 2014

TPG Chapter 10 Picteaser

Hey everyone!

So, I messed up yesterday. I had just finished making the picteaser and I was on my way out to a friend's house for a night of movies and mojitos, so I scheduled this post to go live at 8pm yesterday. I came home very late last night and crashed. I woke up this morning, came to the blog and...there was no post..

OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!?!
In a panic, I quickly logged in and checked the post, only to find that I'd messed up the date. It was scheduled for Jun 7th at 8pm all right, but on the year 2015! YIKES! This is the last time I try to schedule something from my phone! LOL

I'm so embarrassed right now...
ANYWAYS, here's the picteaser. Major revelations for the next chapter, which some of you had called out, and here's one of them...


 I'm gonna try and send Chapter 10 to my pre-reader ASAP, but with the deadline for The Fandom Gives so close, I think I'll need one more week before I post. I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

That's all from me for now, till next time...