Feb 23, 2014

TPG Chapter 5 is Up!


Hey Everyone! The next chapter of The Perfect Girl has been posted!

You can read the story in any of the following sites:


Remember that Twilighted takes a bit longer to post due to validation of the chapter.

Next update will be in two weeks. Why? I'm going on a trip, a seminar of sorts. I'll be gone from Wednesday until Monday. And then on Tuesday I have finals until Friday. Chapter 6 is almost finished, and since Salanna is going away as well, there won't be an update this Sunday. But, on the bright side, if I manage to finish chapter 7 and 8 this coming week, I might be able to give you guys a double post that Sunday... how does that sound?

Again, next update will be up in two weeks.

Remember to check Fictease.com on Saturday for a pictease, and there will be a chapter teaser on Ficcentral.com next Monday.

That's all for now from me. Let me know what you guys thought of the chapter!

Till next time,