Mar 31, 2013

Complete Fic Rec: The Other Way by HoneyBeeMeadows


http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8520960/1/The-Other-Way

Hey everyone!

I've had a lot of time to read and find my way back into the writing groove this weekend, not to mention I have been able to put two sentences together since I've been taking less and less pain meds (thank God for small favors), so I have been looking for a story to grab me and make me feel. Anyone that has met me knows that I read anything but incest and bestiality (ew, no!). 

I read ALL the pairings, ALL the categories, really, ANYTHING.

I found this story about a week ago, I was only on chapter 5 before I was out of the world and in the land of the zombies, but now that I'm feeling better and am back to the land of the living, I decided to pick it back up.

BEST. DECISION. EVER!

The Other Way is a story with one mystery after another. The only way I can describe it is like peeling an onion with a butter knife, yet you can't seem to pull yourself away from it until you reach the core! SERIOUSLY! I am fascinated by it, and I'm only on chapter 10, for Pete's sake...

This story is about Bella, who by all intends and purposes seems to be living the amazing life of a housewife with a gorgeous man and with all the luxuries at the palm of her hand, yet her relationship with her husband is anything BUT conventional. Then we meet the sister-in-law and the husband's co-workers and another layer of this story is revealed, specially when the son of the husband's boss returns from who knows where (I actually, I do know, but I'm trying to present you the mystery) and adds a whole layer of frustrating intrigue to this already fascinating tale.

HoneyBeeMeadows writing is amazing and highly descriptive, which I adore! The setting she presents to us in her story is unique and you can tell she is practicing the old adage of "write what you know" (or research the shit out of it) because the main location where the story takes place is breathtaking and I have only imagined in my head based on her words only.

This story will keep you up all night and salivating to know more and more about this characters. I'm only on chapter 10 and I still don't have the whole picture, and my guess is I won't have it until Miss Meadows chooses so.

Honestly, go check it out, read, review and recommend to anyone you know. It's a great story that deserves all the praise it can get.

Till next time,